Connect your goals and strategy with the right capabilities via a Centre of Excellence
You’ve invested in Salesforce to support your front of house teams to make them more effective, to engage your customers with personalised interactions and their channel(s) of choice…
Where do you start and how do you build momentum across the business to achieve your business goals?
- Do you have a fully informed Strategy?
- Have your plans coalesced as a well defined Roadmap?
- Are you Balancing strategic and tactical needs?
- Do you have the right standards and architecture?
- How much technical debt have you accumulated?
- Are you getting the best from every Salesforce release?
- Are you achieving acceptable return on your investment?
Salesforce success is achieved with four essential principles
What a successful CoE should look like
Take an assessment
We can baseline your current capability and capacity including across the three core elements:
- Strategy to Roadmap alignment
- DevOps Capability
- Healthcheck & Tech support gaps
We’ll provide a full report on process gaps, tech debt, cycle time improvement opportunities and roadmap risks.