From Idea To Market In 6 Months
As a startup with a new concept being delivered to the market, the key elements needed to make the platform a success was:
- Speed to market
- Cost efficiency
Our client had a vision and wanted to stay true to the solution rather than deal with load balancers, autoscaling groups, and an army DevOps. They needed a clean, unified system that could be run by minimal staff, with low running costs and reduced complexity so they could scale quickly, securely and cost-effectively.
They were looking to go to market within four months and work with a reliable partner that would be with them throughout their company journey. They wanted a partner that could step in periodically for further strategy and development when they grew and needed it or when the next round of funding became available.
Together, we created an enterprise grade B2B Lending/Transaction Platform on Salesforce that can be used by external merchants in a similar way to PayPal without using a third-party server. This meant:
- seamless registration and transaction flows,
- fully digital Anti Money Laundering and Serviceability Checks,
- a 5-star security system,
- scalability through a unified and highly integrated system through Salesforce Community Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Service Cloud Voice, and
- a quick to market solution, costing that scaled with them, and reliability by working with a local partner with proven experience.
8Squad and Salesforce were natural partners to implement such a streamline and scalable solution from the ground up – especially because 8Squad embrace the organic growth model that our client was also championing.
Sharing the vision, 8Squad was not only able to deliver the solution technically but – through our deep industry experience – were able to provide thought leadership, compliance advice and operational innovation.
You may also like..
Let's start a conversation about your business.
Sydney & Melbourne
Phone: (03) 9560 3319